Wildbox - The natural wine subscriptionWildbox - The natural wine subscription
The Wildbox is a natural wine subscription for those who like to discover new wines. Every month we choose exciting, diverse natural wines and send them to your home.
The wild box:
- 3-5 of our most exciting wines , every month at a fixed price
- Perfect for those who enjoy trying something new
- Wildbox subscribers always get the latest wines first
The Wildbox subscription:
- It couldn't be more flexible : Can be canceled monthly, no minimum term, you can also pause or skip a box at any time
- As often as you like: monthly, every 2 months or every 3 months
- Save up to 10 EUR with a subscription compared to buying the bottles individually
The wild box in December 2022
Séléné - Beaujolais Nouveau 2022
We are delighted to have Sylvere Trichard von Séléné's Beaujolais Nouveau in our program this year. Beaujolais Nouveau as it should be but typically Sylvére particularly lively.
Séléné - Beaujolais Nouveau 2022 - Domaine
This is the very special Beajolais Nouveau Domaine which is only available with a wild wine subscription. It comes from Sylvéres own grapes which are also used in the "Beaujolais Rouge".
Christophe Lindenlaub - Crémant d'Alsace
With its hearty perlage and refreshing acidity, this Cremant can be enjoyed in a number of situations. As is so often the case with Cremant alone or with a light meal or dessert.
Matthias Warning - Espere Rosé Zweigelt
This wine makes many people's eyes widen when they try it for the first time. It is undoubtedly an unusual rosé, but one that is easy to fall in love with. The taste of berries comes through strongly, followed by a slightly tart finish. Serve slightly chilled with a charcuterie platter, for example, or all on its own.